Learn at your own pace with our growing range of downloadble courses
Presenting with confidence
This course is designed for the busy person who cannot take time out of their work to attend a full day workshop or seminar. The program is a series of videos and worksheets delivered to you via email, daily. Each module is around 30 minutes in duration. Perfect for watching before work or over lunch. The modules will give you the essentials to communicate effectively in a face-to-face or on-line presentation.
Available for purchase: August 2020
Investment: $399 per person
Duration: 5 modules (30 minutes each) delivered daily via email
Delivery: Once you sign up for the course, the first module will be sent to you immediately. The remaining modules will be sent to you each morning over the consecutive 4 days.
Have you ever had an upcoming presentation, pitch or important speaking event where you felt really nervous?
I wonder if you experienced any of the following…
- Found it hard to give attention to other tasks because the presentation drew so much of your focus.
- Every time you thought about the presentation the nerves started up again.
- You’ve felt imposter syndrome.
- Experienced sleepless nights thinking about the presentation.
- The pressure has brought you to tears.
- You didn’t know where to begin, so didn’t.
- Felt like you couldn’t ask for help, because the expectations of you is high.
- Worried that you were going to look silly in front of peers/leaders.
You’re not alone if you experienced any of the above. The above-mentioned list may not be all your fault. For instance, you may have;
- Not received a detailed brief, so part of your preparation is guess-work.
- Had a well-meaning colleague recount a time when they too felt nervous before a presentation but then delivered it brilliantly. Which makes you feel worse.
- So much on your plate, it’s hard to find time to give the presentation. You constantly feel behind.
- Limited experience doing presentations.
- Had a bad past experience and it’s hard to believe it could ever go well for you.
- Not been able to attend a Presentation Skills workshop.
After you attend this course presentations will seem less daunting and the possibility of doing a great job is far more achievable.
Imagine when you can;
- Understand and manage your nerves better.
- Look confident, even when you’re not feeling it.
- Structure your presentation in a way that is easy for the audience to follow and take in.
- Make sure you don’t look or sound nervous.
- Make dry information more engaging for the audience.
- Have useful notes so you don’t lose your place.
Stick to the time allocated.
- Know how to deal with the difficult questions.